Friday, April 22, 2016

((I can't seem to find any suitable title))

So......
It's been a REALLYYYYY long time since the last time i updated my post. Basically, I've finished my high school year on 2015 and it's 2016, my first year as a legal teenager. Becoming an 18 is a proud feeling (to me) where i actually feel like i am big enough to handle and settle things down. Things go wrong sometimes but realizing that i am already 18 (lol) i should be able to control myself and be matured in everything that i do.

I feel like wanting to conclude what my 2015 was like, but yeah maybe it will be up on the next post because i don't really have the guts to write about it yet. About two weeks ago, there was the first episode of Love, Vivy on Astro Ria. The commercial of the tv show got me in front of the tv on monday at 9.30 pm. I don't really know who was Vivy before this but the love, vivy thing actually inspires me and i start to find out about her. So yeah, i am recommending you to watch it because you'll surely love the show and you'll feel like "oh yes i have to chase my dreams and become successful like her" after watching the show (lol thats what i think when the show ends).

Anyways, i've got driving class tomorrow and gosh i hate driving!! :(( i was quite excited to drive on my very first class but then, when it comes to the jpj test and everything i just feel like......but i have to do this, i just have to do it!!

I think my writing skills are becoming worse already......and my grammar gosh.

xoxo,
S.